AUA was founded in 2004 with the mission of addressing the growing shortage of doctors in the United States. Garnering the support of world-renowned Manipal Academy of Higher Education, AUA has developed into a hub of international education, centred in a recently-built 150,000 sq ft and technologically advanced campus. The basic sciences curriculum at AUA consists of two semesters per academic year. This is in line with US medical school programs and, coupled with AUA’s new campus, provides a learning experience unequalled in the Caribbean. American University of Antigua (AUA) College of Medicine was established with the US medical educational model in mind. Indian students who aspire to pursue medicine in the top US med schools consider AUA as an affordable alternative. The innovative curriculum models like the Curriculum Next and the Home room concept have been introduced at AUA to enhance the learning experience of the students.
- IELTS: 6.0.
- TOEFL (iBT): 80.
- NEET Scorecard.
- Legal Guardians IDs.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10th class.
- Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent class.
- Original Degree of MBBS or equivalent (in case of PG candidates only).
- Additional entrance tests followed by an interview as per University requirements.