The Czech Republic is also known by its short-form name i.e. Czechia, which is a landlocked country in Central Europe bordered by Germany to the West, Austria to the South, Slovakia to the East and Poland to the Northeast. Prague is the capital of the country, bisected by the Vltava River. The capital city is also termed as “the City of a Hundred Spires”. The nation is the member of the European Union (EU), NATO, the OECD, the United Nations, the OSCE and the Council of Europe.
The Czech Republic has a welfare state with a continental European social model, a universal health care system, tuition-free education system. It is ranked 7th among the safest or most peaceful country in the world. It has three main historical territories- Bohemia, Moravia and Czech Silesia.
To pursue an MBBS course in Czech Republic, the applicant needs to fulfil the following requirements.
- NEET Scorecard
- Legal Guardians IDs
- Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10th class.
- Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent class.
- Original Degree of MBBS or equivalent (in case of PG candidates only)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Additional entrance tests followed by an interview as per University requirements
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEFL (iBT): 80