NEET 2023: Exam Date (out), Online Registration, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
NEET 2023 will be conducted once a year on 7th May 2023. The application process most likely to start very soon.
Will there be a change in NEET 2023 Syllabus?
If so then it is notified to the candidates at the earliest. There are no such notifications have been released yet. Students are suggested to go ahead with the old NEET syllabus.
It is being expected that the NEET 2023 application form will be available from 1st week of December 2022 and the examination for the same will be held in May 2023. Aspirants can check all important details about NEET 2023 from the article.
NEET 2023 Stands for?
NEET is conducted at national level to offer admission into MBBS/BDS programme in various reputed government and private medical colleges in India. NEET 2023 score will be considered by all medical colleges/institutes for providing admission in medical & dental UG courses.
Latest: The National Testing Agency will conduct NEET 2023 on 7th May 2023.
NEET 2023 Exam Overview
|Name of the exam||NEET 2023|
|Full form of the exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Mode of entrance exam||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Type of questions||Objective type questions|
NEET 2023 official notification is yet to be announced officially
and tentative schedule is as follows:
NEET 2023 Exam Dates
|Application form will be available from||1st week of December 2022|
|Deadline for application submission||Last week of December 2022|
|Corrections Mode of entrance exam||3rd week to 4th week of January 2023|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of March 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||h7th May 2023|
|Result will be announced on||1st week of June 2023|
|Counselling will commence from||2nd week of June 2023|
Interested candidates should check the NEET 2023 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The details of NEET 2023 eligibility criteria are furnished below:
Indian citizen can apply. OCI/NRI candidates may also eligible to apply.
Candidates belonging to J&K/AP/Telangana states are eligible to apply for All India 15% quota seats on the basis of self-declaration.
Requirement of Aadhaar Card:
It is must for all Indian National students to have an Aadhaar Number in order to apply for NEET exam.
- The minimum age limit for NEET UG 2023 is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years. There will be 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to reserved category.
- Candidates should have cleared 12th or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology/Biotechnology with English as mandatory subjects.
- They need to pass the qualifying examination with scoring minimum 50% marks (45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for candidates from SC/ST & OBC).
Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
NEET 2023 Application Form: How to apply?
- The application form for NEET UG 2023 will be available via online mode only from the official website of NEET. Candidates should fill all important details like personal, academic, domicile, contact, etc. carefully and correctly.
- After filling the details, candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed manner.
- For the successful submission of NEET application form 2023, make the payment of necessary fee using online and offline mode. Don’t forget to take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form for further use.
- You need to fill up NEET 2023 application form online at the official website of National Testing Agency.
- You must furnish only correct details in the application form.
- You also need to upload scanned copy of necessary documents.
- Do not wait till the last date for the submission of your application form online.
- You also need to pay the application fee.
- You can pay the fee using net banking, credit card, debit card and UPI.
- Keep the printout of your application form safe till the admission process end.
Details of application Fee:
- General category candidates are required to pay Rs.1600/-
- NEET application fee for General- EWS/ OBC-NCL category candidate is Rs.1000/-.
- NEET application fee for PwD/SC/ST/Transgender category is Rs.900/-.
- If you apply from outside India the you need to pay Rs.8500/-.
All Indian applicants intending to study abroad must obtain a student visa, except for Nepal. Students from countries that require a visa should apply for the student visa. Which is only possible upon receiving an “Invitation to study” from the university they are applying to.
MBBS Global will provide you with professional advice on:
- Admission to study and choice of a university.
- Specialty, mode, and form of study, in accordance with the student’s desire, educational level, preferences and financial capacities.
- Preparation of the required documentation for submission to the selected university.
- Execution of documents submitted for admission.
- Legalization of further stay & obtaining a temporary residence permit.
- The choice of an apartment or any other accommodation, the registration of all necessary documents, including residence permit (if necessary).
We will answer all questions concerning the higher education system, the location of the universities, the sights need to visit, the history and culture, which types of transport is popular, how and where to buy the travel ticket etc.