An MBBS degree in Malaysia comprises of a 5-year long course that consists of pre-clinical training and clinical training.
1. Pre-Clinical Training comprises of learning theoretical basics of medical sciences for a period of two years.
2. Clinical Training is divided into two phases:
- In the first year, the students undergo the process of learning clinical skills.
- For the remaining two years, every student is allotted work at the University’s clinical campuses for gaining overall real-time experience as a medical trainee.
- NEET Scorecard.
- Legal Guardians IDs.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Indian Pre-university: 70% average in aggregate as well as in Physics/Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For A-Levels & STPM: Essential Requirement of BBB/ABC/AAC in Physics/Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology.
- As per Australian Matriculation: Aggregate: 80% and ATAR (including Physics/Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology): 80.
- Foundation in Science: At least CGPA of 3 in Physics/Mathematics, Biology, and Chemistry along with 5Bs or equivalent majorly in SPM consisting of Physics, Mathematics/Additional Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology..