Admissions to MBBS in Ukraine are open to all foreign students, who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the universities. The applicants are not required to clear any entrance exam viz. TOEFL or IELTS but they must have a valid NEET Scorecard. The Ministry of Public Health and the Ministry of Education Ukraine approves the course curriculum. Duration of the course is 6 years
To pursue an MBBS course in Ukraine, the applicant needs to fulfil the following requirements.
- NEET Scorecard
- Legal Guardians IDs
- Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10th class.
- Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent class.
- Original Degree of MBBS or equivalent (in case of PG candidates only)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
Top Medical universities in Ukraine
- Poltava State Medical University-1921
- Uzhhorod National Medical University-1945
- Ternopil State Medical University-1957
- OO Bogomolets National Medical University-1841
- Sumy State University-1948
- Zaporozhye State Medical University-1903
- Ivano Frankivsk State Medical University-1945
- Vinnitsa National Medical University-1921
- Odessa National Medical University-1900
- Black Sea National University-1996
- Taras Shevchenko National University-1834
- Bukovanian Medical University-1944